Introducing the MiScore scoring App for competition golf!
This App removes the need for a physical scorecard.
Download the app for free HERE
The App features:
- An automated score tally - simply enter your gross score and Miscore will calculate your result
- Distance to the middle of the green information via GPS
- Pace of play round timer
- To preserve battery life turn off location settings on your smart device
Instructions on how to use the app:
- Members - To log in, use the same member's log in details as the members area of the golf club’s web site and then select Port Kembla Golf Club using the search function.
- Visitors - Will also need to download the miscore app, and select the club. To login they will need to enter their golflink number and enter the password ‘changeme’.To start scoring visitors will need to be registered in a competition on the day with their golflink number.
- Once you are registered in the competition of the day you will be able to begin scoring.
- Score by applying a gross score value for each hole before swiping left to the next hole. When all scores are entered, submit the player scores.
- After scoring on the MiScore App, please sign as the marker and include the initials of your playing partner in the ‘player’ box. Please, for the safety of yourself and any playing partners, DO NOT digitally sign each others scorecards, only the scorecard you are responsible for.
We strongly encourage members to use this App.
For those members who do not have access to a smartphone, a physical scorecard will be provided. At the completion of your round please see Pro Shop staff to enter your scores.