Pennant is a great opportunity to represent your home club and compete in match play against other clubs in the region. This format started in the Illawarra in 1934 with the White Horse Cup and has since expanded to include A pennant, B pennant and C pennant.
The 2021 pennant season runs from February to the end of March and takes place on Sunday's.
Conditions of entry:
• Players wishing to enter must be 7 day or equivalent members (7 day aged, intermediate members)
• A pennant players must have a GA handicap of less than 5.4
• B Pennant players must have a GA handicap above 5.5 one week before first round
• C pennant players must have a GA handicap above 12.5 one week before first round
• White Horse Cup players must have a GA handicap of less than 24.4
• A, B and C pennant will consist of 5 players + reserves
• White Horse Cup will consist of 7 players + reserves
If you are interested in representing the premier course in the Illawarra, please send an email including your name, contact information, current GA handicap and preferred pennant side you would like to represent to email@example.com. Closing date is Sunday January 31st, 2021.