Ladies golf Clinics
Time: Saturday 3pm to 4pm
About the clinics:
- 3 week programs that focus on different aspects of the golf game
- Ladies will receive information on the program e.g. area of focus
- Cost is $40 for the 3 weeks or $15 per day SAVE $5 IF YOU SIGN UP FOR THE 3 WEEKS
- Maximum 8 participants per clinic
- Ladies who participate in clinics will receive a 10% discount on private lessons
Dates and Focus Areas:
Short Game – 3rd, 10th and 17th August
· Week 1 – Putting
· Week 2 – Chipping
· Week 3 – Pitching
Recovery and Bunkers – 31st August, 7th and 14th September
· Week 1 – Bunkers
· Week 2 – Bunkers
· Week 3 – Recovery shots
Get into Golf for Seniors
Port Kembla Golf Club is taking part in the Get into Golf for Seniors program that has been developed by Golf NSW and supported by the PGA and ALPG.
The purpose of the program is to provide opportunities for seniors who may never have played golf to get involved with the game, to make new friends, to learn basic skills and stay fit and healthy.
The program is a six week course (1 hour per day, 1 day per week) targeted at individuals over 55 years of age that may never have played golf and would like to give it a try, or for those that played many years ago and would like to be involved again. The cost to participants is just $99 and includes all the equipment and instruction you need to enjoy the game of golf.
Our clinics will begin on Friday the 5th of April starting at 11:00am.
JUNIOR GOLF CLINICS
The cost is $10 per session